Avoid using envelopes that: have clasps or windows; have thick, irregular, or
curled edges; are shiny or embossed; are wrinkled, torn, or otherwise
Align the envelope edges before inserting them in the In tray.
In tray capacity: Up to 20 envelopes
preparing to print a single envelope
1. Place the envelope, with the printable side down and the flap to the left, into
the single envelope slot.
2. Push the envelope into the printer until it stops.
preparing to print a stack of envelopes
1. Raise the Out tray, then remove all paper from the In tray.
2. Slide the paper width guide all the way to the left, then pull out the paper
3. Place the envelopes, with the printable sides down and the flaps to the left,
into the right side of the In tray. Push the envelopes into the printer until they
4. Slide the paper guides
against the envelopes.
5. Lower the Out tray.
1. Open the
dialog box, then select the following:
: Appropriate envelope size
2. Select any other desired
, then click